We continue to monitor the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and all its consequences for the navigation and operation of the various related services. Many of our customers have contacted us to receive information about the operation of Marinas and Port Authorities, so we decided to gather some relevant information.
IN CASE YOU NEED TO RETRIEVE YOUR BOAT, PLEASE CONTACT US AND WE WILL SEND A SPECIAL REQUEST TO THE PORT AUTHOTITY AND MARINA, TO HAVE ONE OF OUR PROFESSIONAL SKIPPERS TRANSPORT YOUR BOAT.
Stay conneted through our social media pages. Use the links below to follow us:
- The Port Authority offices are closed. There will be no inspections or administrative work related to boat registration or document renewal.
- All touristic activities are suspended in Marina de Portimão and Clube Naval, until further notice.
- MARINA DE PORTIMÃO: The reception is operating normally from 09:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and from 2:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m. The technical staff are working on the same schedule, with a reduced workforce. The shipyard office is closed. There are no restrictions on access to pontoons and boats. Access to the Marina by sea is suspended indefinitely for boats that were not previously moored at the Marina (national or foreign registration). Access to the Marina for refueling is permitted, but passengers are NOT allowed to disembark.
- MARINA DE ALBUFEIRA: Marina and Shipyard receptions are closed to general public. Customers can contact the reception by phone, VHF channel 9 or e-mail. The technical staff are working on the normal schedule, with a reduced workforce. Access to the Marina by sea is suspended indefinitely for boats that were not previously moored at the Marina (national or foreign registration). The boats moored in the Marina are not allowed to go out to sea.
- MARINA DE LAGOS: Customers should contact the Marina by phone, VHF channel 9 or e-mail, from Monday to Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. The reception will issue a daily update on VHF channel 9, from Monday to Friday, at 10:00 a.m.
We thank all organizations for providing this information and we will be monitoring closely the evolution of the situation, to inform you of any changes.
All this information was requested by the Angel Pilot Group on Friday 20.03.2020 and is subject to change. Please use the contacts below if you have further questions or contact us on +351 282 343 086 or email@example.com.
MARINA DE PORTIMÃO
+351 282 400 681
MARINA DE ALBUFEIRA
+351 289 514 282 ou +351 964 249 596
MARINA DE LAGOS
+351 282 770 210
CAPITANIA DE PORTIMÃO
+351 282 424 777